Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh, hey thanks,...

...Jarrod! You're the best. I'm proud that I get my own damn segment! That's pretty neat!

Speaking of "neat," I hope you have all seen the "Neature" videos on youtube. If not, you should probs get on that...they really neat, but I respect their distance. Also speaking of neat...my room is the exact opposite of that word right now. Holy hell. So much packing to do in two days. This is where the anxiety attacks start kicking in. And the list making as well.

Speaking of other things that I like (referencing the Neature videos segment above) I would love to say that I LOVE Bejeweled on Facebook. Seriously. I just remember how good of a time waster it is when I'm at school...and packing for school. I would also like to lovingly point out that you get higher scores when you buy more gadget things to go with your game...That kind of makes me mad. However, I have gotten some pretty kick ass scores.

Anyway. I should get to making lists. And all the other stuff that I have to do. Someone please send a best friend my way to help keep me sane through this process.

JARROD- As your best friend, I think it's important to tell you that, although very pretty and classy, the font on your blog kind of hurts my eyes and brain to read...so... Think about that. Also, I don't know how to do the link thing that you did, but I am going to try to see if I can do it, and then give up after I can't figure it out in five minutes. Very good.

PS. Got some new clothes tonight. That's all.

This is Jarrod Odean Anderson's blog. --->   I hope this works. If it does, HEYLOOK! I'MJUSTLIKEJARROD!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kels, Jarrod's mom here. I'm totes with ya on Jarrod's font. And I hope you don't mind but I thought I'd pick up your lingo when commenting on your blog, even though I don't talk like that in real life ... hence the "totes." Good luck with the listing and the packing. Do you want Jarrod's lists? Probably not, 'Hanes blue boxer briefs' would NOT be your style. Love ya, and good luck with your Sophomore year!

    ReplyDelete