Saturday, October 1, 2011

I told you so.

Here I am, over a month after my last post, and all I can say is "I told you so." I am not regularly making updates. I am so freaking busy, I can hardly think. We all say that, and, though true, I do have free time that I could be updating this thing, or doing more homework, I choose to spend my time in other ways. Like hanging up curtains/ rearranging my apartment and doing laundry like I did tonight. Or spending time on good 'ol Facebook. I have so much homework to do. I need to read Comedy of Errors tonight before I go to bed tonight....I have callbacks tomorrow. Let's get serious.

Anyway. School is going well. I'm glad to be back. Really, I am. The only thing that I find is that I am getting annoyed with the same people that I got annoyed with last year at a faster pace, and I'm finding more people to be annoyed with. Not that I'm seeking them out, but they just appear. And when it happens, club can't even handle me right now. For real.

I am really happy with how my apartment looks after this rearrangement that I did tonight. IT LOOKS SO GOOD. Proud of me. Also, I do so much cleaning by myself. Can I just say that? I get really frustrated that I always end up cleaning up after everyone. Why does this always happen? I don't think it's too much to as to wash your own dishes and keep your shit out of the way instead of leaving them in the living room and bathroom...bring it the extra seven steps to your bedroom.

I decided at the beginning of the school year to go vegan. That means no meat, or any animal products in your diet. No cheese, cottage cheese, milk, any crackers, chips, food in general with milk in it, eggs, etc. It's so hard. Not only do you crave it, but it's so hard to find food that you can eat. Going to the caf is really hard on vegan days because you never know if they're going to have more than cereal for you to eat. Anyway, I end up cheating it a lot. If I break vegan, I stay vegetarian for sure. I may end up just being vegetarian. We'll see.

Also, I feel really bad that I don't have time to work out ever. Sure, I could wake up at the ass crack of dawn, but I go to bed super late because of homework, and I don't feel like struggling through every day of the week like I stuggle through Wednesdays. However, I do need to lose weight, and get in shape. I've been saying it forever, but seriously, it needs to happen.

Sound of Music opens in two weeks. So that will be exciting. The main theatre is SOOO beautiful! I love it. We had load in today. That was nice. Short and sweet. And I learned how to tie a special kind of knot for hanging lights. GO ME AND MY EDUCATION!!

I'm stuggling to find other things to talk about....

I really miss my friends. Like a lot. I need to be removed from this campus sometimes. And these people. I don't know how else to explain that. Anyway. I think that's all.

Don't know when I'll post next, but until then, I hope you have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment